It only takes a few seconds to fill out the Sign Up form and begin using Raven Cloud here. You will receive a confirmation link via email. That's it - you're on your way to going paperless!
You can add as many users as needed to your Raven Cloud account. Make sure to set the proper permissions when adding users if you want to restrict user access and capabilities.
No. Raven Cloud is a universal document management system that will support uploading of your documents directly into Raven Cloud, making them instantly searchable. The Raven Scanner is integrated with Raven Cloud to allow for seamless scanning into your Raven Cloud account.
Raven Cloud provides unlimited storage - no strings attached.
YES! Every document added to Raven Cloud becomes fully searchable (typed and handwritten text) via AI-powered optical character recognition (OCR).
YES! Raven Cloud provides advanced editing features such as removing pages, rotating pages, cropping pages, combining documents, annotating, and more. All editing features are included in your Raven Cloud plan.
Raven Cloud allows you to set up role-based permissions for your users, adding extra security to your account. The following user roles are available.
- Owners have complete control of the system. They can perform all of the functions of all other roles. However, the main tasks of the System Administrators are to add users to the system, assign users to their appropriate access levels, manage user accounts and manage global account settings as well as billing.
- Editors have complete access to add new folders, add new documents and edit existing documents and templates in all folders within the account, except those that have been restricted, as well as the ability to archive and delete documents, folders and templates.
- Contributors have complete access to add new folders, add new documents and edit existing documents and templates in all folders within the account, except those that have been restricted. Contributors do not have the ability to delete or archive any files or templates.
- Read users are able to view and download all documents and folders within the account, except those that have been restricted. Read users do not have the ability to add new documents, edit, archive or delete existing documents.
- View users are able to view all documents and folders within the account, except those that have been restricted, but do not have the ability to download any documents. View only users also do not have the ability to add new documents, edit, archive or delete existing documents.
Yes, you do have to sign up for a free Raven Cloud™ account in order to use the Raven Scanner™. Signing up for a Raven Cloud™ account enables you to have full access to all of our features, such as scanning to 3rd party destinations like Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and box.
Raven Cloud currently supports PDF, JPEG and TIFF document types.
Templates are designed to help structure data for your common document types. For example, a template for invoices could include data fields for the client, address, phone, amount. A template for business cards could include company, contact name, phone, email, fax, address, etc.
Once a template is created, you can assign documents to template types to take advantage of structured data capture, making it easier to export and search for documents.